This weekend, we're hosting a sale on a huge selection of Skill Effects! Start the upcoming Crucible League in style by adding some flair to your favourite skills, or try something new that catches your eye! You can find the full range of discounted microtransactions here. The sale ends at Mar 27, 2023 9:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

Protect your boat and booty using the Cannonade Volley Effect! Match it with the Corsair Armour Pack, Back Attachment, and Spectral Deathnotch Bow to really make your foes shiver their timbers!

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
boat league when
Turning, gazing, blinking,
behold the eyes of void.
What microtransaction is that in the banner? the purple looking spell one.
"
andrew8448 wrote:

It is a new skill in crucible league , purlpel cork .
"
andrew8448 wrote:

Looks like Direblade Fireball with Volley support
Liking the outfit!
Why its so hard to post a few informations about the upcoming league.. We dont even know what/if skills will be viable. Why would i buy any MTX? We are waiting like a month now for some informations. I dont get it. It really seems like there will be just 1 week to prepare. Probably just a few days with proper patch notes. All changes are 100% fixed - whats the problem to share some with the community? You should really overthink the scheduling. Like this, its extremely exhausting
I mean you do know people wont buy mtx until they know whats getting nerfed?
imagine i pay 50$ on mtx, and next league all the mtx's skills are getting nerfed, i just lost 50$ because its not worth for me to play the nerfed skills jsut to use my money..
Give the fucking spoilers theres only 2 weeks left, literally youre killing the only hype thats left.
It costs you 0 money, it has 0 side effects, but nah gotta hold it until the last week, it makes people less interested, you have really bad marketing, i guess its the tencent effect...
"
lightgearx wrote:
Why its so hard to post a few informations about the upcoming league.. We dont even know what/if skills will be viable. Why would i buy any MTX? We are waiting like a month now for some informations. I dont get it. It really seems like there will be just 1 week to prepare. Probably just a few days with proper patch notes. All changes are 100% fixed - whats the problem to share some with the community? You should really overthink the scheduling. Like this, its extremely exhausting

The good question is its either tencent has some put into this, or chris just lost his mind in terms of marketing after some time, the vision looking great

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info