Looking for build advice - Reave Assassin

https://pastebin.com/gS2LrNXa

I've played PoE a few leagues, years apart, and keep coming back and re-learning the game. I started off following a blade flurry build guide, but was underwhelmed by blade flurry and enjoyed reave a lot more.

I realize reave generally is played by gladiator and a few other classes, and I don't see any Assassins on poe.ninja using reave this season.

So, since level 50 i've been sort of trying to cobble together a build that works. I'm wondering if there is anything salvageable here or if I should stop trying to chart my own path and really just follow someone else's guide :*D

Thanks for any time anyone spends looking at this and commenting <3

-
Oh, I forgot to mention my back went out majorly and I've been playing on the steam deck. Trading feels near impossible on the deck, so I've been purchasing items on my PC, but trying to mostly stick to the steam deck. I started the character in SSF and transferred around level 50. I haven't really looked to sell any items yet since I'm mostly on the steam deck - so my currency income is largely based on currency drops. I was lucky to get 2 divines drop yesterday :), but have spent everything on what you see in the pob.
Last edited by ad3pt1 on Apr 23, 2023, 7:26:53 PM
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2023, 7:24:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info