[3.21] Saboteur Atziri's Rule

I didn't see any topic with this build,so decided to create one

Very cheap build. Don't think it will be nerfed in next league.

What I've done on this build:

Eater/Exarch(but you can't tank attack of red and will die if not lucky with his casts) without any problems, uber blight easy, normal Sirus/Shaper/Elder. Build pretty tanky if you don't have some few extra damage mods and other stuffon your maps,but you need to use your HP flask OFTEN.

Funny gameplay and nice clearing - just oneshot all mobs on screen

Made this build after one month of this league for 1 Div mby or even less

POBB https://pobb.in/DwkwX9CMRdzd

All you need is few uniques:

Atziri's Rule

Mark of the Shaper - look at Spell damage roll + catalysts

Shroud of the Lightless - 2 abyss sockets

Darkness Enthroned - max roll or 95+ roll

Rares:

Rare gloves - stats,resist+hp ||| Important to gain(with eldrich currency) Lightning damage leeched as Life and Unnerve

Rare helmet with Blizzard Crown - stats,resist+hp

Spoiler
You can bassboost this build with helmet with Warlord influence with +1 to Power Charges (but I don't see any reason to do it because It's cheap build_

Rare ring !with Elder influence! - resist+hp,you can buy it with Amethyst base

Rare boots - resist+hp

Rare amulet - resist+hp - ammoint "Infused" to gain an additional Power Charge

Flasks - Hp,Diamond,Jade,Quicksilver, last on your choice - I prefer mana flask for no-regen maps

Links:

In our weapon just 6 socket,no need in 6-link - Less duration 20lvl, Increased Critical Strike 20/20,Power Charge On Critical 20/20, Increased Critical Damage 20/20, Inspiration 20/20, Hypothermia 20/20
Spoiler
If you want you can use 21/23,but don't see any purpose because it's cheap build and need no expencive gems

In body armor just do 6 sockets - 2 Abyssal sockets + 4 link. Very easy to do it. Links - Elemental Weakness 20lvl, Flame Dash 20 lvl, Arcane Surge 5-6 lvl, Increased Duration 20lvl

Other links:

4-link - Arrogance 20/20 + Vitality 20lvl + Herald of Ash 20/20. Frost Bomb (to turn off mob's regen) 20 lvl

Determintaion 21lvl, Petrified Blood 20/20, Summon Skitterbots 21/20

Stone Golem 20lvl + Meat Shield 20/20, Cast od Death 1lvl + Portal 1lvl

For free slot I used Precision 5-10 lvl - use level of gem that fit in your manapool

All abyssal jewels will be +- the same - Spell damage (Fire/Lightning/Cold) + Spell damage while weilding Two Handed Weapon + Cast speed if dealt Critical Strike Recently + if you can find cheap corrupted with hp

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VERY IMPORTANT

If you find Atziri's Rule with Pain Attunement in Crucible Passive tree your tree will be like in my PoB

If NOT you need to choose MoM and use Glorious Vanity with Doriany in jewel socket to replace MoM with Corrupted Soul + gain extra damage
Last bumped on May 30, 2023, 3:48:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info