[3.21] The One True Bonezone Build! Push the Meme to the Extreme! 🦴 Bone Nova Trickster

If you like trying fun and unconventional builds, especially those that utilize cool mechanic interactions, this might be right up your alley! While I am highlighting my Trickster version, the core concept can be used by any ascendancy. I primarily played it last league, but noted the few changes you'd have to make for it to still work.

I put everything into a nice video format. I hope you enjoy my first post!

Last bumped on Sep 4, 2023, 5:55:08 PM
Your POB link is both not here in the forums, and generates an error code when copied from your link on the YT video, just wanted you to be aware. On top of that, copying the link and pasting it as a general URL seems to at least *barely* work, and shows the character's tree but half the gear is missing?

Just a heads up, seems like a fun concept though.
Watched your video, I like the cleverness of the whole concept of self-inflicted bleeding and the fun factor of the build. Good thing that it does not seem too complicated nor too expensive to make it work decently, without the need of 6-link on the weapon.
Keep up the good work !
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info