[PlayStation] 3.22.1 Console Hotfix

[PlayStation] 3.22.1 Console Hotfix

This Hotfix patch will be deployed on 8th September, 01:00AM UTC.

• Applied a temporary fix to the infinite loading screen problem. This might introduce minor pop-in. We are working on a more permanent solution.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented Hinekora's lock from displaying crafting outcome of the Corruption Chamber in the Temple of Atzoatl in a controller input mode.
  • Improved the behaviour of Trial of the Ancestors Warriors that are Attacking or Flanking, so they target enemies better when no totems are targetable.
  • Fixed an issue with shimmer shader that was distorting some visual effects on Playstation consoles.
Last bumped on Sep 13, 2023, 12:25:36 AM
Great news!
Hope y’all actually tested this one before launching it this time
I dont know why but this season the game won't barely downscale the resolution, constant freezes and even in the pinnacle boss fights where it used to default low res but 0 lag now it's completely unplayable. We should have the option to downscale manually or at least put it how it was before. I'm on ps4pro.
What the hell is minor pop-in lol
Last edited by NewYorkGiant- on Sep 7, 2023, 9:01:49 PM
"
Applied a temporary fix to the infinite loading screen problem. This might introduce minor pop-in. We are working on a more permanent solution.

Any word on the permanent fix?

Also... "minor" pop-in? I bricked my first Maven this league because the Memory Game and half of the other effects were *literally invisible*. For their entire duration. I made it to the last phase of the fight where nearly everything was finally showing up on my screen, but the arena was so f'd at that point I wasn't able to complete it in the 2 portals I had left.
Last edited by QQPQ on Sep 13, 2023, 12:26:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info