[3.22] Kinetic Blast & Power Siphon Build | Trickster | Trial of the Ancestors | Path of Exile 3.22

Hey guys, int stacker kinetic blast power siphon trickster build is here. Power Siphon is a wand attack skill that fires multiple projectiles which generate and have extra bonuses from Power charges. Kinetic Blast fires a projectile from a wand that causes a series of small explosions surrounding its point of impact, each damaging enemies caught in the area.
Using kinetic blast for clear and power siphon for single target. I manage to hit 1959 int at level 96.

Build Cost
- High Budget: 50-100 div

Intelligence:
- Adds 1 to (5-6) Lightning Damage to Attacks with this Weapon per 10 Intelligence (Wand)

Spell Damage: Using Crown of Eyes, Increases and Reductions to Spell Damage also apply to Attacks at 150% of their value.
- 1% increased Spell Damage per 16 Intelligence

Split Personality: Using two of them.
+5 to Intelligence
+5 to maximum Energy Shield

Accuracy:
Intellingence is added to Accuracy Rating with Wands (Wand Mastery)

Lethal Pride: Using it for Intimidate and double damage mod.

Forbidden Flame/Flesh: "Deadly Infusion" from Assassin.

Leveling: I recommend you level with storm brand until you can equip your end game gear. Leveling gems and trees are in the video.

Leveling Uniques:
- Axiom Perpetuum (2x)
- Tabula Rasa
- Karui Ward
- Tasalio's Sign (2x)
- Seven-League Step
- Goldrim
- Lochtonial Caress
- Replica Prismweave

PoB: https://pobb.in/M_-jtrlongQF

Skill Tree: http://poeurl.com/dTkk

Build Video: https://youtu.be/BbTy_PeQBms

Bandits: Kill All

3.23 CHANGES:
- Power Siphon: Now Fires Projectiles at 4-7 nearby Enemies, instead of firing 4-7 additional Projectiles. It now has 10% more Critical Strike Chance per Power Charge (previously 20% increased), and +20% to Critical Strike Multiplier per Power Charge (previously 10%).
- Use a silver flask for onslaught instead of Honoured Tattoo of the Berserker.
- Gem quality changes.
- Lab enchants are gone.

(Footage is from 3.22)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Power Siphon (Anomalous) - Elemental Damage with Attacks (Awakened) - Volatility - Energy Leech - Lightning Penetration (Awakened) - Barrage Support

Kinetic Blast (Anomalous) - Elemental Damage with Attacks (Awakened) - Volatility - Greater Multiple Projectiles

Haste - Wrath - Vaal Discipline - Enlighten (Lvl 3)

Sniper's Mark - Mark on Hit - Enhance (Lvl 3) - Summon Lightning Golem (Anomalous)

Shield Charge - Faster Attacks / Berserk

Flame Dash / Sigil of Power (Phantasmal) / Immortal Call
Last edited by wishdropper on Dec 12, 2023, 5:18:13 AM
Last bumped on Dec 20, 2023, 1:14:29 PM
is there a way to use mageblood on it?
Hey,
just wanted to say thx for the build, im having fun with it :D
ty and gl
Build is going pretty well. Got all my basic gear put together, twisted a lil your tree.
https://pastebin.com/cEtmD1Kq
Thats my build, any hint on next upgrade?
Nice build m8...
Can do u guys share a lvling guide or hint?
Last edited by pangarebr on Sep 23, 2023, 4:45:59 PM
Have you considered placing the Split Personality jewel cluster down near the Divine Shield / Resolute Tehnique keystone? What would you refund for this? Or maybe only a lvl 97+ move?

Edit: lol what a dumb question, didn't realise the pob still misses points allocated in the clusters so that's where they will go.
Last edited by MightyDaddy on Sep 26, 2023, 4:24:27 PM
Hi. Additional projectiles from Power siphon have been deleted. Does this ruin single target DPS?
"
Ramamon wrote:
Hi. Additional projectiles from Power siphon have been deleted. Does this ruin single target DPS?

Yes. This skill is dead now
what is the replacement for single target dps after power siphon nerf?
For anyone wondering what to use instead of Power Siphon, the answer is Kinetic Bolt of Fragmentation, with Return Projectiles Support (and later Nimis if you can get one), it is gross. Scales just as well on additional projectiles and it scales with spell damage on top of Crown of Eyes. I followed this guide and just subbed Power Siphon for that. Wishdropper I think you should update the main post with this and clarify that Power Siphon can no longer be used with Barrage, making it far less powerful as a single target skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info