[Xbox - Bug Report 23,126,765] Locomancer Unobtainable in 2023? Patch 3.22.1

Hey everyone,

I'm still having issues unlocking Locomancer in Patch 3.22.1 on the Xbox.

We made sure to create a new character to go to Act 5 and try to get the two inaccessible waypoints but we already have those. We have the waypoint at Karui Shores that everyone says they keep missing. I checked the waypoints for the Guild Hideout, Mine Encampment, Menagerie, Aspirant's Plaza, and Hideout.

Any ideas?
Last edited by Brianstormed on Oct 4, 2023, 6:37:00 PM
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2024, 4:01:45 PM
IIRC, this challenge requires getting all the waypoints *on one character*, so just getting a char to act 5 and making sure to get the "losable" waypoints isn't enough, you have to then take that character all the way through the end of act 10 and get every waypoint on them.
You are correct, however we created a new character to get us back to Act V and then used our original characters to tag the waypoints. Unfortunately they were already tagged and it wasn't enough :(
The wiki is saying that waypoint 90 is Oriath, which has been removed from the game, and 91 is Karui Shores. I tagged every waypoint on the way to endgame and I'm at 90/91.
Locomancer has been checked off in my achievements I see, and I've only played a couple leagues, so it should be possible.

I recall the old area in Oriath, and the entry down to the Mapping location, which is a hideout now. It was kinda nice. But it shouldn't be necessary to do that unreachable waypoint, since I haven't been there with the console characters.

Do you see any locations with a unfound waypoint, if you look through the map in all acts? You know, the UI where you select where to go. An unfound checkpoint has a different look to it than all the found ones.
I went to every Waypoint again and clicked on it to be sure it was tagged, and they were. No locations are showing up as "smaller blue dots" to denote that they were untagged.

I fear that at this point our only other option would be to start a new character where at least it would be tracked from after the last patch.
Still looking for a solution to this.

We went on a new character to get all the waypoints again and still can't unlock the achievement. Maybe our profile might say it's already unlocked so we can't get the Xbox achievement for it?

I did try to do /recheck_achievements but I'm not sure if it even works on the Xbox.

EDIT: Went through a number of different solutions/ideas with Global Chat but to no avail.

One person said try to make sure there are no ?'s for any locations on the new character. Another person said to log out and back in. They were recommending other locations such as Tane's Laboratory. We tried to use all the waypoints as well after unlocking them.
Last edited by Brianstormed on Oct 4, 2023, 6:53:50 PM
Following up on this. Thanks!
Checking in again.
Edit: Ignore my suggestion, you already tried it. Sorry

I did this achievement many league ago so I cant really remember it right, but I have a tip even if it might not work.

Try getting waypoints for post acts activities: metamorph lab, einhar, sanctum etc.

No idea if they will work as I said before, but try them out.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Last edited by oldwolfsoul on Oct 19, 2023, 2:30:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info