[PlayStation] 3.22.1c Patch Notes

3.22.1c Patch Notes

This patch contains another batch of Voidborn reliquary submissions, updates to the allocation of items such as Logbooks and Scarabs, and bug fixes of both small- and medium-importance.

The patch will be deployed on 22nd September, 02:00AM UTC

Improvements

• Added 994 more foiled Unique Item options that the Voidborn Reliquary can yield, in addition to 507 that were added with the 3.22.0 patch.
  • Logbooks and Atlas Memories now allocate based on the item allocation option selected, rather than always Free for All allocation.
  • Divine Vessels and Scarabs now allocate based on the item allocation option selected, rather than always allocating to the Map owner.
  • When going to apply an Incubator, items with an Incubator already applied to them now display an Incubator icon in the bottom right corner.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where Xesht-Ula, the Open Hand, was not dropping any items on death.
  • Fixed a bug where Buffs with a count, such as Momentum, were not showing the count if it was not larger than 1.
  • Fixed a bug where gaining Momentum while channelling a supported skill was not dynamically updating attack speed correctly, only updating the buff count visual.
  • Fixed a bug where Warcries supported by Corrupting Cry were not applying Corrupted Blood with exerted Lacerate attacks.
  • Fixed a bug where the Guardian's Harmony of Purpose buff description was incorrect.
  • Fixed a bug where the Damage Taken Recouped as Mana modifier had the Life item modifier tag.
  • Fixed a bug where the fourth and fifth tiers of the Chaosborn Body Armour microtransaction could remove the effects of some back attachment microtransactions.
  • Fixed a wonky interaction between the Voidborn Body Armour and Godslayer's Pride Amulet microtransactions.
  • Fixed an instance crash.
Last bumped on Oct 2, 2023, 8:45:01 PM
Keyboard and Mouse support when?
Textures and renders could use a fix.

Tab pricing
What about the delve map?
"
Napolleon wrote:
Textures and renders could use a fix.

Tab pricing

Price fixers too.
the sound, i like the voice acting and all the dialogue. is super bug and ultra laggy
"
HI-HM wrote:
Keyboard and Mouse support when?

If not this at least bind to move/repeat action
awesome, would still like to have costom controls were i can choose which button does what
Please correct the PS4 lag when doing expedition, because when the monsters come out it freezes then you move and everything is fine but when you hit one of the monsters that come out of the explosions the game freezes, you can move but when you hit When Monsters come out the game automatically freezes until they kill you.
"
Rabengott42 wrote:
awesome, would still like to have costom controls were i can choose which button does what

You mean R3 doesn't give you enough? With L2 & R2, that's a dozen button binds. Admittedly, while it sounds like a lot, if you have four auras(I put mine on L2 side) , adding a fifth to the other side sometimes feels weird. Stances not withstanding.

I'm still waiting to be able to zoom out a bit so I don't die to stuff that I ought to be able to anticipate. I can't even do HC because of the confluence of several QoL issues making it far more difficult than it ought to be. Zoom being one of them.

Also, PS4 whine. Not just the fan...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info