Content recommendation

Hi GGG,

I would like to recommend some things to you, such as a new type of presentation in the Build of the Week format, to try to involve new players or attract attention in some specific regions of the world.

1st I would like to recommend publishing videos in localized languages for the main nations and languages. For example, here in Brazil I would love to see Yantor (https://www.youtube.com/@OGuiaGamer) working with you with PTBR videos translated and commented in Portuguese, he has a lot of talent with communication and transmission of knowledge in formats construction guide.

2nd, I would like to see simpler recommendations than the content presented in Build of the Week, such as: presenting a synergy of unique items that can be dropped during the acts and which can help a lot in the acts.
I believe that most people want to complete the acts as quickly as possible, but for many players this is not the reality, and I believe that players generally take much more than 5 hours to complete the acts. With this aim, they could present synergies of unique tier 4 items with good chances of dropping during acts, which could be very cool for this phase of the game, both in the league start scenario or the need to create another character with a different class.

Finally, I thank you immensely for always delivering the best game possible, and I hope you bring many good things and improvements in the future to the console platform, a place I currently and will always play!

Obrigado GGG
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Last edited by AlanLeoPio on Oct 1, 2023, 8:43:55 PM
Last bumped on Oct 4, 2023, 6:25:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info