[PlayStation] 3.22.1d Hotfix 3 Patch Notes

[PlayStation] 3.22.1d Hotfix 3 Patch Notes

This patch will be deployed on 11th October, 11:00PM UTC.

• Fixed a client crash related to the "of the Grave" Glove Enchantments that could occur when playing in a party.

Console-Specific notes

• Fixed a bug that was causing The Hidden Blade projectiles to distort the image on Xbox.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing sand Bladestorm to affect performance too much.
Last bumped on Oct 11, 2023, 10:00:56 AM
keyboard & mouse support when?
screw up the game with another patch performance-wise when ? Oh right now ok
Game working prety well again but loading screen times are totaly nuts. Also makes me go smoke more to wait those out
So.... when, exactly, will ps4 players get some QoL updates ffs?
Patches that patch patches that need hotfixes to fix patches... wow. Just stop touching things please. At this point it's clear console support is very non-existent. But hey, I'm sure there will be another stash tab sale! Nothing like spending money on a broken game to ease the pain, right?
I don't have any computer to play POE, just my good old PS4 and I'm sad that with each passing day the desire to play diminishes, I could mention so many annoying things like XP penalties which are already something terrible in themselves and only if it gets worse since the game is extremely poorly optimized on the console, with crashes, freezes, etc., among many other things that also irritate me about POE itself, but it seems like you just don't care!!! support and decent support why then release the game for ps4???

I'm just tired of waiting to play POE in a decent and dignified way on the console.

Remove the game from PSN and stop deceiving us!!! It's more worthy!!
I sent in a /bug report about UI elements not showing up. I suspect it may have been due to too many effects on that particular map, including patches of consecrated ground. At some point an altar popped into action that I didn't know was there, because nothing showed. There was also a blight, where the UI for pumps and such didn't show up properly. I could see a vague box where the info should be, but that was it. Enemies were often invisible too, so it was rather chaotic you might say.

This was on PS5.
Let's cut out those who play on PS4. They don't even try to change their own environment, they just complain.
Last edited by P-MEKAZAWA_USSR on Oct 14, 2023, 11:11:05 AM
Crossplay/crosstrade
Automatic sell/buy on trade
Loading screens

That would be nice. Thank you 🙏

Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info