Please tune down or remove Detonate Mines sound

Maybe remove it if it's slotted on left-click or whatever, detonation mechanic is obnoxious to use for regular play so usually people have it in left-click. Listening to that sound continuously is a no-go IMO. Is it possible maybe to lower it sound? or just leave the visual effect and disable the sound effect... I'm definetly not burning my finger to press Detonate mines every other second while mapping eitherway.

Sample: https://i.imgur.com/XLAMe4s.mp4

edit: I think this is way exacerbated by the fact that Locus Mine doesn't detonate if you're nearby, but you're able to press Detonate.
Last edited by JamesWorth on Oct 11, 2023, 2:12:25 PM
Last bumped on Apr 11, 2024, 5:45:14 AM
Yes, please, just like you did with Ralakesh. Or give us a choice, because even not on left click, it's still very annoying, just not annoying as hell when on left click.
This is still quite annoying. 3.24 on PlayStation, playing Hexblast mine for the first time, which of course has the mechanic that a mine doesn't explode until an enemy activates it, even after detonate is activated. For QoL, I have detonate on move, but every step taken while mines are placed but not exploded, it dings ... yes, every step. Initially I had to completely turn off SFX sound, but now I've removed the detonate on move passive cause I really like the sfx sounds, but the ding is still quite annoying since I still have to press it quite often.

Please can we have something to mitigate this?
It's a non-issue for mines that can explode without targets but for hexblast and locust mines it's such an annoying and completely irrelevant sound.
I would really like the option to remove it or just plainly removing it.

With the QoL changes using either automation or detonate while moving you cannot control how often this sound goes off and really what purpose does that sound serve anyway? It detracts from the gameplay and offers no meaningful audial input

EDIT:
Fixed in patch today!
Last edited by SaintroX on Apr 11, 2024, 6:11:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info