[PlayStation] 3.22.2 Patch Notes

[PlayStation] 3.22.2 Patch Notes

This patch contains another batch of Voidborn reliquary submissions, support for our upcoming events, and a few improvements and bug fixes.

This patch will be deployed on 25th October, 10:00PM UTC.

Improvements and Updates

• Added support for our upcoming November Events (including a Kalandra and Sentinel event, as well as Krangled Passives). Check out our announcement post for information on these events!
  • Added 523 more foiled Unique Item options that the Voidborn Reliquary can yield.
  • Updated the storage of some assets to improve how they are loaded. This will increase the size of this patch due to the affected assets needing to be re-downloaded.
  • Improved dynamic resolution to avoid jarring situations where the resolution scales down and up in quick succession.
  • Updated Skill Gem item hovers to indicate when the maximum augmented level is reached (it's level 40).

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where the "Aureus Coins are converted to Experience upon defeating the Herald of the Scourge" modifier from The First Crest Unique Relic was always converting Aureus Coins to Experience in The Forbidden Sanctum, regardless of whether you had the Relic or not.
  • Fixed a bug where the "chance for one Monster in each of your Maps to drop an additional connected Map" stat could sometimes fail to drop an additional connected Map.
  • Fixed a bug where the "increased Quantity of Breach Splinters dropped by Breach Monsters in your Maps" was not applying to Splinters dropped by Breach Bosses.
  • Fixed a bug where the "Breach Bosses in your Maps have a chance to drop double Breach Splinters" stat was not working correctly in Maps.
  • Fixed a bug where Burning Ground created in The Forbidden Sanctum was ignoring sources of Unaffected by Burning Ground.
  • Fixed an instance where Warriors could remain after a Trial of the Ancestors match ended.
  • Fixed a visual bug where your displayed Aureus Coin total was not updating correctly upon starting a new Forbidden Sanctum, or when progressing to another floor.
  • Fixed a visual bug where the effect played when Warriors respawned in Trial of the Ancestors could become over-brightened.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Incursion Architects to literally lose their head (or hair).
  • Fixed a bug where Mirage Saviours summoned by The Saviour Unique Sword were Scions when playing as the Duelist, and vice versa.
  • Fixed a bug where players would be unable to right click on other players to access the dropdown menu if that player had the Grace Period buff.
  • Fixed a bug where the Arcane and Aureate Halo microtransactions were not displaying their effects.
  • Fixed a bug where it was possible to have two Rare Monster Finisher Effect microtransactions equipped at once.
  • Fixed a bug where the Harbinger Portal Effect microtransaction was missing some of its effects in Hideout areas.
  • Fixed an instance crash.
Last bumped on Oct 26, 2023, 9:31:08 AM
please fix audio for ps4
Nice love this sounds like All good stuff, ALSO there was a bug where i put a Tattoo on a keystone ( i forget the name of the tattoo and it didnt give me anything but the words (.....?) instead of changing my Keystone then when i used another Tattoo on the same Keystone because i didnt know what the first one was, and then i got a Different Key stone like i was supposed to but the 1st one i used was like ??? not even sure what it changed to and went all buggy

not sure if you are aware of this bug i have video and photo proof, tho if you didnt and it hasnt been addressed
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Oct 25, 2023, 6:19:23 PM
Iv done the update and my character is fully invisible because of it lol iv tried loading it into other maps and areas and it stays invisible lol
Update, SO if you have a belt effect on ur character it makes you invisible, I.e. i had the gold effect on once i took it off it makes my character visible now BUT it will no longer allow you to put the effect on well you can put it on but the effect wont take place,

some ppl in global who were getting the same problem said it happens wit there celestial effect and afew others as well so im going to take a guess and say its the characters effect belt attachment that is the problem, hope this helps you GGG
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Oct 25, 2023, 6:36:20 PM
Another Update so after removing all my of MTX my character upon entering maps was still invisible, however before i entered maps i was either putting my auras back on OR already had them back on, so my character was invisible.

SO while in a map i took my auras off and replaced them this sorted out the invisible character as a "small fix" players can do but clearly this needs patching/Addressing as its annoying asf

ALSO you cant put the MTX back on ur Aura's at all otherwise if turns ur character back invisible so maybe its a bug with all AURA's Gem ones and Body cosmetics

IM on PS5 also btw NOT PS4

Monster from Beyond BOSS texture not loading in completely invisible, ICON on the map indicates his position, you can see his Attacks but ZERO texture to see the actual model character for them

TANE'S "Construct Metamorph container doesnt render in in maps

and the list keeps going lol

SO i cant press onto the "challanges" in the menu option and scroll so its impossible to see what you need to do
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Oct 25, 2023, 8:52:43 PM
Patch is horrible lots of missing textures like walls, stairs, doors in sanctum. third boss is invisible and thats just first 30 minutes of playing so im sure a lot more. Some stuttering i didnt notice before also.
"
Iv done the update and my character is fully invisible because of it lol iv tried loading it into other maps and areas and it stays invisible lol

Permanent phasing.
This is a buff.

:D
[/quote]
Permanent phasing.
This is a buff.

:D[/quote]

Iv already got that tho because of my Mageblood i dont want more lol
I'm on ps4 pro and I have to say the game runs much better. I don't expect much for this console but it was weird how previous season was fine and then the game became unplayable for this one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info