Private Leagues for Path of Exile: Affliction are now available!

Those of you who are planning to play in a Private Affliction League at launch are now able to create them beforehand. Click here to set up your Private League (don't forget to double check the start time of your league upon creating)! Please note that you won't be able to participate in these events until they officially launch on December 8th (PST).
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
ok
Brandon, log in
choice making one now, support packs wehen?
When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. Same as when you're stupid.
"
TheVeug86 wrote:

Yeah, would be really nice to be able to check new supporters packs BEFORE league launch, because AFTER you wont have free time for sooo long(league looks awesome).
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
"
Anngrat wrote:
"
TheVeug86 wrote:

Yeah, would be really nice to be able to check new supporters packs BEFORE league launch, because AFTER you wont have free time for sooo long(league looks awesome).

That and I wanna use the points from it to pay for my private league lol
When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. Same as when you're stupid.
still no fun options for private leagues smh... i would literally murder for a private endless delve league option
Neat
Great
Neato

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info