We have released a new version of Kirac's Vault Pass! This league's pass can be purchased with points and also has a free track available. Its premium track contains a new exclusive armour set and some mystery boxes.

Free Track

The free track of Kirac's Vault rewards you with items such as Scouting Reports, Scarabs, Sextants and Special Maps for completing bonus objectives of maps in Path of Exile's endgame. You can complete it once in each Affliction league you play, such as Affliction or Hardcore Affliction. The free track does not grant items in Ruthless modes or Private Leagues.

You'll earn your first reward upon entering the Karui Shores, after defeating Kitava. You'll earn additional rewards by completing sets of map bonus objectives while exploring your Atlas. If you complete the bonus objectives of all 115 maps, you'll have earned all available rewards!

Exclusive Microtransactions

Purchase your premium pass and complete Atlas objectives to earn mystery boxes and the exclusive Cursebringer Armour Set. This armour set is purely cosmetic and does not affect your character's power or progression.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I purchase the Pass and track my progress through it?

How do I claim my rewards?

Is the Premium Pass still good value?

Do I get anything right away for buying the Pass?

Is this pay-to-win in any way?

Do I need to have bought the Pass before I complete my Atlas? Is there a penalty for just waiting until near the end of the league and buying it then?

Can I pay more money to unlock rewards that I have not been able to unlock through gameplay?

Is the Pass available for Standard players?

Will I have access to my exclusive skins in Standard or future leagues?

Are the Pass or its cosmetic skins available after this league ends?

What happens if I'm playing in multiple Affliction leagues? Which league does the Pass track progress from?

Will the Kirac's Vault Pass be released on Console platforms?

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Sweeeeet armour set.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Could someone explain why a lab crafting has been removed? There;s no information on the live updates post
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
Oooh another good looking armour set to get <3
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Love the curse theme
the league is pretty kewl... to bad that 50% of the time you get unkillable enemies..too fair i wa snot sure i wanted to play i came late with 35k waiting room...i didnt like the past league but i was like ok im gonna try it... and im playing some sh** build that i didnt even know existed ... melee earthshatter but i really like it im HAVING fun ...
Sweet more MTX!!!!!!!!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Kirac's Vault should be different from challenge rewards. I prefer the appearance of unique items
I like pass the best out of all of them so far. Probably still won't buy it because the passes annoy me.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info