The Incarnation of Agony

Has anyone tried this boss yet? We randomly encountered it and it just teleports around like crazy, applying a nasty degen that's somewhat dealable.
What's not making sense is how that fight is meant to work. The teleporting is nuts and if you manage to get him to stay within the wisps, he teleports less far, but it's still neigh on impossible for a melee or non-aoe character to do any damage.
We managed to down him between 5-10 mins at level 30 (where it exploded into several uniques), but the fight feels very wrong.
Last bumped on Dec 29, 2023, 9:23:50 PM
indeed, and the aura she applies is cant regen life/mana/es and has stacking dot buildup.
the tool tip said run away! so maybe you`re not ment to fight it?
Killed it at lvl 38, dropped 13 uniques
Killed it an hour ago after all that teleporting madness as a CI character, it also applied a nasty ignite. Then I accidentally clicked the portal before getting to any of the loot and there was no way to go back...
I play RF .... Rip hahaha
"
ProstheticAIM wrote:
I play RF .... Rip hahaha

+1 to this, I got obliterated by the aura and even spamming frostblink to get away it chased me and I die with essentially no counterplay. Real F tier monster design by GGG on that one.
This thing probably shouldn't be able to appear in the acts. It killed my HC jugg in act 7 in a few seconds before I could even see where it was. The other dangers I've fought so far in the new league content area have all been telegraphed appropriately, but this monster by contrast might as well be invisible.

I think making the monster much larger and giving its aura a glow like the Death & Taxes map boss would make things fair, otherwise it's just a cheap excuse to kill a character.
I killed it every time I've seen it, but it's probably the most annoying boss in the entire game
this is the WORST boss design of ALL time.
A long time ago there was a "game" about a cockroach that ran away from your mouse on the Windows desktop, this fight is that, a boss that never stops that predicts the movement of your mouse and has a stupid effect to kill the player. How can this go through the production line and no one see how toxic it is for the game? Unless you are playing EA ballista you will just waste time with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info