Build Aid Request : Poison Crit Flicker of Power Assassin.

So, really excited about the new Flicker of Power, and wanted to combine a few factors to make a build capable of Incursion/Harbingers/Harvest and maybe some uber bosses, using several specific synergies, but don't have nearly the experience necessary to map out a passive tree/jewels, or tell if the idea could even get off the ground:

Flicker of Power almost certainly with Multistrike/Awakened Multistrike

Assassin for combined Poison, Crit and Power charge goodness. (Was thinking Noxious Strike, Toxic Delivery, Ambush and Assassinate and Unstable Infusion).

Fenamus Toxins & Weave for more power charge and poison scaling, and Web CC.

Dendrobate to get a Pseudo 7L Flicker setup, and for poison scaling.

Icefang Orbit for CC and easy shatters (since on-death effects are sometimes hard to avoid with flicker).

Maligaro's Cruelty to generate Frenzy charges, and scale with Power and Frenzy charges.

Warden affliction ascendancy for:
A) Tinctures and Enduring/intensifying Suffusion, since I find flask piano difficult to manage and overpowering a tincture seems like a good way to compensate, and a poison berry one would allow all damage to poison so any weapon is viable, and
B) Oath of the Maji, for the bonus EleRes and Max HP from having empty helmet and gloves (since I tend to avoid extras like totems and handcasts, again because I find them difficult to manage so I don't mind having empty slots, and the build is unique heavy, so building EleRes/Life is harder).

Perfect Agony would, naturally, be a requirement for this build.

Don't really mind what weapon the build would use, though preferably one that's not going to cost dozens of divines - I've heard The Wasp Nest is good for poison crit builds, and could be paired with a shield, though Flicker also usually gets on well with 2H weapons for improving mana efficiency.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, even if it's just an experienced eye to tell me that the very concept is dead in the water or would be hopelessly expensive to be viable.

Thanks in advance.
Last bumped on Dec 22, 2023, 5:09:51 AM
I'm running the very unoptimized and WIP regular flicker version of this build.
Have not played very much this league so have not pushed that far with it but here is my pob with about a 1 div investment so far. https://pobb.in/zV1_JG7R15_D
several ways to skyrocket damage with some more investment.
Thank you for the reply, I'd almost given up hope.

Very interesting build. I'd be delighted to see how the build develops, and what else you intend to add to it as you invest more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info