Party member cannot enter map after death, his game crashes.

For context, we run a 2-3-man party using my hideout and map device. Starting today, if my party member dies and tries to enter the map, his game crashes and he won't be able to enter it alone.

We tried switching hideouts and servers - didn't help.
The only way he can get back to the map is if I return to my hideout, wait for him to join the hideout, and enter the map at more or less the same time.

No error messages are shown for him when he crashes.
Last bumped on Dec 22, 2023, 11:30:31 AM
Same here, we tried clearing caches, switch renderer, NVIDIA optimization trough Geforce & control panel. Nothing seems to solve the issue. Thank you for sharing that tip about entering at the same time, we will try that the next time it happens.
"
JustPixels wrote:
Same here, we tried clearing caches, switch renderer, NVIDIA optimization trough Geforce & control panel. Nothing seems to solve the issue. Thank you for sharing that tip about entering at the same time, we will try that the next time it happens.

Maybe it will be useful, we found out my map device was creating this issue (aka opening maps from my hideout). Other party members, myself included did not have any problems if a map was opened from their map device.

As for now, I open maps for my group from the Guild hideout we have and we did not have the issues, mentioned above.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info