Stuttering make the game unplayable

Hi GGG,

So after playing POE for thousands of hours this new 3.23 league is even more unplayble i've got this problem of stuttering since scourge league but was playable with an average of 30 to 40 fps while running maps but this league is making my pc burning, running up to max 15 fps in maps. But, because i love this game so much i wanted to try everything possible to make the game work.

I've tried everything on the internet to make it work, from creating new opti power plan, checking each graphics stettings of my laptop. But cant make it work so i checked on youtube redit even your own forum with every possible way to make the game playable.

And tbh i was sure it was impossible after, rebooting my pc twice, creating power plans, using cmd, optimizing every nvidia settings.

Nothing can stop POE stutter.

And POE is the only game i've played in my entire life that got this problem.

So i was wondering if there is any other drastic solutions to play POE than taking either Geforce Now or buying a brand 1.5k euros PC and pray to dont have the exact same problem ?
Last bumped on Dec 22, 2023, 11:19:53 AM
Dude i have powerful pc, and this game from 2013 still stutters like impossible hell on earth. It only works good in ggg office showcases, stable FPS not a single lag. Enough said. PC is not a problem here, you know im saying? Ryzen 5900x, rx 6900xt, 32gb 3733 ram and im playing 800x600 resolution, how about that?
Last edited by GimmeZeLoot on Dec 22, 2023, 11:23:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info