Unable to complete Heist Contracts

Hi,

I've been doing some heist and after the heist is complete the quest updates to "Talk to Tibbs" or Krast for his contract, but he wont talk to me, now I have two items taking up space in my inventory that I can't store or deliver.

Am I missing something or is this a bug?
Last bumped on Dec 31, 2023, 9:27:02 AM
Quest contracts break if you leave them before completion (for trading or anything else).
I just finish the heist and go back to rouge harbour from the exit/entrance, and they wont let me deliver the quest item.

I dont leave the contracts.
Screenshot of the items in question.
Still play SSF on my main account :)
"
BasilWood wrote:
Screenshot of the items in question.

Perhaps the problem is with wildwood rucksack, try moving the quest items to your main inventory.
Thanks for the suggestion, but no dice
There was a thread from 2021 that suggested this quest could be bugged if you started this on another character and did not finish it.

Have you tried to talk to Tibbs even though there is not an Exclamation mark above his character model?
Same with Karst.
Still play SSF on my main account :)
I did start this character on SSF then transfered after a while. Might just have to live with those items taking space in my inventory :-(
"
aegers wrote:
I did start this character on SSF then transfered after a while.

It was necessary to say this first. Some progress may not be transferred immediately (I hope you selected "Migrate all"?). Check the league migration button (">>") on the character selection screen to see if there is an option for "SSF Affliction - Affliction".
Also, I think you can drop these items in any combat zone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info