ways of getting cooldown recovery?

i dont want to spend 8 divs on awakened coc...is there a way to get the cooldown recovery that gives from other sources? it gives 34% with crit mastery...
Last bumped on Dec 30, 2023, 4:43:09 AM
Got my first awakened coc from regular sirus once. Even with it, you'd still need as much cdr as possible, so don't see a point of the question. Most common cdr sources are baran's belt, baran's boots, eldritch implicit boots, and abyss jewels. Idk about uniques, don't do research these days.
just wanted to save some money...i thought maybe i can get it from somewhere else, but looks like i will just buy the gem
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Dec 30, 2023, 3:03:37 AM
You know the league ascendary with charm can provide recovery right right?

Up to 12% and I believe it stacks so 36%, and then as mentioned the belt can be 16%, and 15% on boots.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/wawaKnBCb
Last edited by trixxar on Dec 30, 2023, 3:07:03 AM
Belt can be up to 20% actually, unless they nerfed it lately. But need ilvl 84+ belt
Last edited by Echothesis on Dec 30, 2023, 3:10:55 AM
"
trixxar wrote:
You know the league ascendary with charm can provide recovery right right?

Up to 12% and I believe it stacks so 36%, and then as mentioned the belt can be 16%, and 15% on boots.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/wawaKnBCb

oh nice...i'll look into that
Balance of Terror jewels can also provide 25% cdr, if you did cast a specific curse in the past 10 sec.

If you get that curse as an on hit corruption or as a mod on an influenced mod, you can guarantee its always triggered and you get that cdr all the time.
"
Orbaal wrote:
Balance of Terror jewels can also provide 25% cdr, if you did cast a specific curse in the past 10 sec.

If you get that curse as an on hit corruption or as a mod on an influenced mod, you can guarantee its always triggered and you get that cdr all the time.

That jewel won't work with triggered curses, have to selfcast, which is pain for coc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info