Azurite Mine Stuck

I am doing my first play through so this could be a me issue but I'm stuck.

When I first went to the mine I did the first node fine and got some azurite. I made the 2 flares and 1 dynamite. I didn't realize what the fractured walls were so I wasted the dynamite (still have the flares) so the starter quest is still unfinished.

I have lot's of Sulphite from the campaign so I went back and I did the few connected nodes and got some weapons and jewelry but no more azurite.

I've now done the 4 nodes that directly connect from the mine entrance and I'm stuck. I have a yellow line connecting a node back to the mineshaft but I nothing happens when I click on the nodes in the mineshaft. So there is no new nodes I can actually get to let alone any that give me azurite.

Thanks
Last bumped on Dec 31, 2023, 12:17:04 PM
Choose unexplored nodes adjacent to already explored nodes on the delve map.
Azurite can be found in Azurite Nodes
Thank you but there are none it will let me select. The only nodes I can move between have all been cleared and none were azurite. I am stuck to selecting only a handful of nodes because it won't let me select the mineshaft to move deeper.
I don't quite understand what you want to say. Maybe a screenshot?
I figured it out this morning thanks for trying to help. I was trying to get the cart to move to a yellow node on the mineshaft because I'd never been down it and didn't actually check that I could use the offshoots from further down the mineshaft even when my cart icon showed very far away.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info