Gem tab bug

In PlayStation, the gem tab scroll tool won't go to the top which causes you to miss or be unable to reach the top gems. I can log out and log back in which seems to fix the issue. The issue is more noticeable if the tabs are near the 500 gems mark. Currently, I have gems on the top that I'm unable to scroll into or click on any color-specific selection on the top.

If someone has run into this please post here and let's bring this to the attention of the devs - I'm sure this will require investigation.

This started recently after a few updates.

Thanks
Last bumped on Jan 14, 2024, 10:16:35 PM
Update - it doesn't fix it if you log out and log into the game. It just appears to put you on the top of the gem tab, but you are unable to click on the top gems - It will go back to hiding the top, and unable to scroll to the top the second you attempt to pull a gem out from it on the top.
I have the same issue on the PS5
yes, there are a few more players who encountered this problem when I asked in Global. Admins have not replied sadly.
Support emailed me on this issue - This is what they stated.

I just tested this and you should be able to navigate through the Gem color filters by pushing the right-hand side joystick left or right. Additionally, if you scroll down in your Gem Stash Tab once you've got enough gems placed in it, you can return to the top by pressing the right-hand joystick down to change how the tab filters items, then press the right-hand joystick back up to revert to your previous settings, returning you to the top of your Gem tab.

In short, try using the r stick and l stick when moving in there - I would add using the d-pad as well when looking over a specific color in combination with others stated above.

Closing this.

Special thanks to Scott from Support

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info