Add Regex Tag For Transfigured Gems

As title suggests. Currently it seems impossible to filter out transfigured gems specifically in the gem special tab. Additional functionality or a regex'able tag would be very convenient to better sort stash tabs, find the right gems and not accidentally vendor them.

Thanks!
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2024, 5:10:36 AM
Bump plz
Yes, please.
Buddha Bunny
This would be amazing
Bump!
Great suggestion
Absolutely! It is a real drag when using the Divine Font, trying for a different gem, but finding I picked a duplicate. Just made a list of ones i already have. Tedious. There is nothing unique in the name to search on. Even tried to search for " of ", willing to sift through some regular gems with 'of' in the name, but it matches nearly every one in my gem tab. At this point in the league, we have too many to memorize while at the font.

Cannot even search for SKILL gems, so i can find one to feed the font.
!BumP!
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
༗ IGN: Legintown ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens Thread: 1772222 ༗
"
Even tried to search for " of ", willing to sift through some regular gems with 'of' in the name, but it matches nearly every one in my gem tab.

Yeah, that really doesn't work because search doesn't just look at the names, but also skill description, lines of effects, and the grey text that explains how an item is used. " of " is on every skill gem, where it says "Place into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill."

I refined my search to this:

^(\w*\s){1,3}of(\s\w*){1,2}$ !^(purit|her|sig|wav)

This search is down to highlighting only 7 false positives in Lily's inventory (3 skills, 4 supports). I don't have a large collection of transfigured gems to verify that the negations don't introduce false negatives, though. This also might not hit Vaal Rain of Arrows of Artillery/Saturation, but I assume that's niche enough to not really matter.

Of course, having a way to search for transfigured gems that's more reliable and doesn't take up the entire character limit for searches would be preferable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info