Question About UI Settings

So when I hover over a monster, I get a UI element with the monsters health bar at the top center of my screen. This is useful information to have, but it is covering my buffs, specifically how much time I have on my flasks.

Since my flasks aren't fully autumated (i prefer manual control atm), I'm wondering if there is a UI setting somewhere to turn off this monster information, or move it, or something to just be able to see my flasks, thanks!
IGN: Eso_Es
Last edited by EsoEs on Jan 8, 2024, 10:21:25 AM
Last bumped on Jan 10, 2024, 8:08:15 AM
For flasks look on the bottom of the screen, where your flasks are.

I'd recommend disabling "Flasks Buffs" and "Aura Icons" under Options -> UI, because they take a lot of space on top of your screen, and are not really needed. When you have a degen on you (bleed, corrupted blood, ignite, burning ground, caustic ground, poison, etc), it's easier to see it when there are fewer icons on top of your screen.
"
6_din_49 wrote:
For flasks look on the bottom of the screen, where your flasks are.

I'd recommend disabling "Flasks Buffs" and "Aura Icons" under Options -> UI, because they take a lot of space on top of your screen, and are not really needed. When you have a degen on you (bleed, corrupted blood, ignite, burning ground, caustic ground, poison, etc), it's easier to see it when there are fewer icons on top of your screen.

I hear what you're saying but the whole point is I want specifically to see my flask buff icons so I can know roughly when I have to chug them again. Maybe if I turn off auras like you suggested the flasks icons will shift and not be burried under the enemy monster UI element at the top-center of the screen.
IGN: Eso_Es

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info