Brutality support vs tinctures

Brutality support says supported skills "deal no elemental damage" but I can see the monsters are getting shocked when I have the "all damage can shock" tincture. Is the tincture overriding the brutality or am I just seeing the visuals without getting the effects of shock?
Last bumped on Jan 10, 2024, 6:12:53 PM
"All damage can shock" means all damage (light, fire, cold, phys, chaos) can shock.
So my physical damage is shocking. It took me a minute to get it after I read your post. I just kept thinking shock is elemental so why is it working lol. Thanks
"
seaman wrote:
"All damage can shock" means all damage (light, fire, cold, phys, chaos) can shock.

At what chance percentage? What does this look like on paper?
Last edited by Psychomyth on Jan 10, 2024, 5:57:09 PM
"
Psychomyth wrote:

I don't quite understand your question
"
seaman wrote:
"
Psychomyth wrote:

I don't quite understand your question

Is there an inherent value of chance to shock, or does it simply add whatever chance you have to shock from your gear, passives, etc?
You still need chance to shock. That means you either need to hit critically, or have %chance to shock on gear/passive tree
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
Psychomyth wrote:
Is there an inherent value of chance to shock, or does it simply add whatever chance you have to shock from your gear, passives, etc?

"All damage can shock" does not give you any chance to shock. You still need to take it from gear, passives, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info