lab challenge

on average how many times do i need to run lab before i get this challenge? i ran 3 now and i already had enough. i hate lab so much. it keeps givin me the same options on each run.
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2024, 4:32:45 AM
About 30-40 if you're doing it right.
yeah i cant do that many. just to clarify i'm talking about the "tremendous thaumturgy" one. i need to run lab that many times for that? lmao. i can understand that people need to farm lab if they want a specific gem but just for a challenge? dont know what they were thinking
I got that in like 3 uber lab runs
Tremendous Thaumaturgy I did in about 5. Since I was resigned to do 250 chests anyway it got done pretty much automatically. It helps if you dont go in wanting to hate it and pick a good day to do it.
so its not 30-40? i'm confused.
30-40 for the 250 chests part of the endgame grinds, only a couple for Tremendous Thaumaturgy.
"
Bardharr wrote:
30-40 for the 250 chests part of the endgame grinds, only a couple for Tremendous Thaumaturgy.

oh ok. i run a couple more then, hopefully that will do it.
Good luck
For "Tremendous Thaumaturgy" you can get the last 3 conditions while running the labs normally for your character, for ascendancy points, and for the first 3, you need to run an upgraded offering (any should work).

If you run upgraded offerings, you have a good chance to get 2 conditions in one go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info