closed map

I was making a 100% delirium map and after dying, the game threw me into the Sarn camp and my map portals closed completely, this is very annoying because you lose all your currency invested in that map, solution please
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2024, 8:31:56 PM
I am waiting for the typical answer: upgrade your PC from 14900 KS to Intel 25990 KSFX and shitty 4090 to xX 9090Ti SUPER UTRA MEGA XGTX 256 GB Xx (the more "X" or "GT" - the better your GPU), update your old windows 11 to windows 18 and fix your slow 10 Gbit ISP to 100 Tbit.

Actually you can'r do anything on your side. Just accept the server instance may crash and eat all your investments. Wait untill GGG fix it someday.
It would be very very unusual for you to die, hit Respawn in Town, instantly go back to your hideout and for the map to be gone. Usually an instance crash happens when you are alive and doing something, in which case you won't die, and you will be kicked to the login screen.

If this is an isolated event, bad luck. If you have this happen to you a lot, try disabling sound in config files (google it), switching to a different rendered, or taking off all your MTX.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info