Manaforged Internal Cooldown Mechanics

Searched far and high but can't find a specific answer.

Does the mana tracking "track" spent mana during the cooldown period of the skill?

Example.

Main skill costs 11 mana, and i have 100 attacks per second (arbitrary number)

Manaforge trigger is 30 mana,

On the 3rd attack

Manaforge triggers, going on 0.5 (default) cooldown. During this 0.5 second period, I spend 1000 mana.

Question.

Will the first attack from main skill after the cooldown period is completed immediately trigger manaforged arrows again?

Or, will i need to attack 3 more times to accumulate the required mana trigger to proc manaforged again.

Thanks
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last bumped on Jan 10, 2024, 11:25:08 PM
yes it does. if I need 20 mana to trigger and i have a 0.5s cooldown and i shoot every 0.26 seconds for 10 mana the skill will trigger at 0.52 seconds

you can test this yourself by counting shots where you wait the cooldown vs dont wait the cooldown
Last edited by 1_mana_left on Jan 10, 2024, 11:19:54 PM
"
1_mana_left wrote:
yes it does. if I need 20 mana to trigger and i have a 0.5s cooldown and i shoot every 0.26 seconds for 10 mana the skill will trigger at 0.52 seconds

you can test this yourself by counting shots where you wait the cooldown vs dont wait the cooldown

perfect, answer couldn't have come from a better source :D
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info