Help with Syndicate Content

I'm a new player and really enjoying the game, just started doing maps. I'm a noob, so the difficulty of just t1 and my lack of gear and experience keeps me on my toes.

Then Jun spawns 3 bosses on top of an already difficult map (for me).

She doesn't even give me a choice (wipe map or lose 10%?) and it's almost always certain death. I like the difficulty of the game, not complaining, but the syndicate encounters seem wildy out of tune, and they just blink all over the screen like a bunch of hackers. This is on top of likely aggroing packs around her, that are hard enough without her glitchy npcs.

If I see her on a map, can I just leave and load a new map to make her go away?

Is there a way to keep her from showing at all? I'm losing xp to her too much. I didn't sign up for this. These seemingly unavoidably encounters are really killing the new player experience.

Last bumped on Jan 11, 2024, 8:29:39 PM
Unless you select her on your map device, she has a very low chance of showing up. Did you take the All Hands keystone on the atlas passive tree?

If you leave and open a new map, they don't show up again (unless you get the very small base chance for Jun to appear twice in a row).

I think you should see it as an alert that your gear could be improved. If you make your profile and character tab public (https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/privacy) we can give you some pointers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info