Raise Zombie of falling not receiving minion mods from items?

I'm trying to use Fleshcrafter and raise zombies of falling with Triad Grip. The wiki says "Zombies die immediately after completing the attack." so the attack should happen while they have energyshield unless they are damaged mid fall by something else. The description of the gem specifies that they are minions, and not just a spell that is affected by minion modifiers, so they should have energyshield from fleshcrafter, as well as the ignore resistances clause right? shouldn't they have at least some energyshild when they make their attack?
I know some people have some trouble with fleshcrafter so I double checked that their Chaos Resistance wasn't over 50% because I know that kills them instantly. But checking their damage against Arakaali with fleshcrafter and also without the damage doesn't appear to be changing.
Is this a bug, is the wiki wrong, is their not enough time for the energyshild to charge (it should star instantly on summoning right?), or is it some other reason?

On an related note, I know that PoB is not associated with GGG, but in experimenting I didn't see a change in raised zombies of falling's HP when I equipped Mon'tregul's Grasp. Because it's a variant gem of the normal raise zombies, I assumed that any thing that would apply to zombies would apply to falling zombies. Does anyone know if falling zombies health is increased with Mon'tregul's in game, and if this is a bug in PoB or not.
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2024, 2:35:44 AM
Fleshcrafter has the mod "faster start of Energy Shield Recharge", so that you can test how long a normal zombie got their ES when raised, and compare to the life span of zombie from "Raise Zombie of falling"

It could be somehow the zombie did not gain ES at all from this variant of gem
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info