Eldritch Endgame

this challenge is just stupid. 250 of each altar and 200 witnessed map bosses with destructive play?

why do we even have the atlas tree if the challenges are forcing us to respec all the time and run like 200 maps on each entity?

this isn't a challenge, this is just annoying. make the numbers like 500-600 but let us complete the challenge with only one of the conditions satisfied.
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2024, 7:59:05 AM
Destructive Play is really fast. Just do some boss rushing. Got it done in a few hours
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
for destructive play do maps that have 2 or more bosses like precinct/arena/iceberg/crystal ore/courtyard etc and roll them twin bosses. you can get up to 6-7 witnessed bosses for each map assuming maven adds some bosses as well.

i completely agree with the OP BTW. most of these challenges are just annoying rather than challenging.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jan 11, 2024, 7:22:12 AM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
for destructive play do maps that have 2 or more bosses like precinct/arena/iceberg/crystal ore/courtyard etc and roll them twin bosses. you can get up to 6-7 witnessed bosses for each map assuming maven adds some bosses as well.

i completely agree with the OP BTW. most of these challenges are just annoying rather than challenging.

that'll work for destructive play, but I don't want to run eater altars. I think it's boring and the mods on eater altars just make the maps unplayable for my build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info