Buff 'particles_data' is not bound to descriptor set input

I have no idea what my thread's title indicates, but anyway, let me just put this screenshot I have:

I sure hope it thumbnails or something. Where the heck do I host images nowadays anyway...?

Anyway I crashed on Moon Temple, running the Steam release via Proton 8.0-4 on PopOS 22.04, Vulkan, AMD 6900XT, Ryzen 3700X, kernel 6.5.6-76060506-generic (I am back a couple versions).

First time seeing this error, helpfully you can see here I was 48s into the map, I was just zooming through it normally with my flicker build, since it mentions particles, I don't know anything, I'm not a graphics programmer, it might be MTX related? Haven't seen this error once this league until now, but I got the Nightfall Weapon Effect and the Necrolord Weapon and I've been playing with those since yesterday or the day before.

Of course, I have a couple others equipped that also have particles and if you want me to list those, I can.

If you want me to attach logs or something I probably can (do those exist), but I also played for maybe half an hour longer and I just opened the game again now so it might be buried a little.

I don't even know if you guys care about Linux errors because it's an unsupported platform but I'll put this here just in case you guys find it useful in any capacity.
Last bumped on Jan 14, 2024, 9:13:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info