VK : Queue: Submit: ErrorDeviceLost

As the title says, "VK : Queue: Submit: ErrorDeviceLost" appears in a window and the game crashes. Never had this problem over my years and years of playing and now for the last week or so i keeps happening alot. Havnt found any fixes for this (that dosnt include switching away from vulkan, wish makes the game unplayable for me on d11/d12)
Last bumped on May 4, 2024, 9:13:43 AM
I reported this same problem many times, I don't think GGG is going to do much probably an issue with Nvidia GPU's, on Vulkan it tends to happen less when I use my Nvidia/intel pc, this same crash has not happened with my AMD pc besides one time when someone invited me to his map under false pretenses, so I think it is that GGG doesn't optimize the game for Nvidia drivers, and then the game doesn't run you get choppy gameplay, or crashes or freezes where you die to things because you can't make any inputs it is just frozen for 5 sec straight without exaggeration notice that when you do get that crash the metric bar that spikes is Shader (Dark green one).
Hello guys.
Last edited by TheAwesomeMank on Feb 6, 2024, 9:16:57 AM
Could be, but as it came out of nowhere they had to have done something to caused it to start happening in the first place so i can only assume they can do something for it to stop happening. Would suck to never play PoE again after what ever it was they did to make this start happening. So some kind of response from ggg would be nice when this is our only way to contact support for help...
Im getting the same errors since that update as well. Never ever seen it before.... sigh.
Problem still there, Can ggg maybe give a response to this?? fun getting kicked out and into a 45k que on league start from the same bug that made me stop playing last league.
Have the same problem tried different methods to fix this but none is working.
Same.

Vulkan, gtx 1070. I was always playing on DX11, switched to Vulcan for better stability and fps, but crashing every time when entering town.

GGG can we get any kind of responce from you guys? this issue have been in the game for years it seems judging from other posts. what's the point in having support matters in the forum if we dont get the support we are asking for? The game keeps crashing over and over again, even when just standing in the hideout.
Constant. Sometimes it takes my entire system with it and I have to force reset it.

Every time I give this game another shot, its some dumb shit like this. Every time, there's dozens of identical reports to whatever I'm experiencing that get no response and go unacknowledged.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info