Crash on level up

This is probably between the 20th and 30th time this has happened. On level up the game lags then either crashes or just disconnects me from the server. (very nearly killed me twice in gauntlet!!)

It is always on the level up animation and there is no visible level up animation before the crash. There are no mtx equipped on any character this has happened on.

4021223517 was the report number but obs thats on a reload after the crash.
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2024, 5:25:43 PM
Two more times tonight both on level up
Switched from dx12 to dx11 no change. Lowered settings to min, stopped dynamic culling lowered fps targets.

A reference today is 1764591402. Any other suggestions on changed settings to try let me know. Just testing vulkan as a last attempt. Pc is decently powerful and using a 3080 so I don't think it should be limitations on that.
Sounds like corrupted files for the animation. I would run Integrity/Pack Check depending on if you're on Steam/Standalone. If that doesn't help, you may consider a full re-install and be sure to delete the folders before installation to clear any remaining files that are not uninstalled.

If that still doesn't help, you may consider downloading the alternative (Steam vs Standalone) just to see if the animation works on one or the other. If it works, something still wrong with the installation. If it doesn't work, leaning hardware/setting-related.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info