Small BroSF Startup (2/29)

Good afternoon exiles!

Just seeing if there is any takers for a private league, size doesn't matter. Some group found stuff would be cool but also down to have a "mini" trade league.

I always play tornado shot, looking for some cool friends to chill with and hang out. I plan on MF'ing and just seeing if there is any interest for this. I plan on only having 10 days & 10 players, if there is enough interest hopefully we'd be able to split cost and crowdfund extra slots/days.

Ideally we start now or in a few hours.

PM me on discord if interested!

discord : adamjoee
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2024, 11:23:40 AM
im down.
"
AdamJoee wrote:
Good afternoon exiles!

Just seeing if there is any takers for a private league, size doesn't matter. Some group found stuff would be cool but also down to have a "mini" trade league.

I always play tornado shot, looking for some cool friends to chill with and hang out. I plan on MF'ing and just seeing if there is any interest for this. I plan on only having 10 days & 10 players, if there is enough interest hopefully we'd be able to split cost and crowdfund extra slots/days.

Added you on discord
Hey fellas! Circling back! Good turn out today. League has been going for 9 ish hours, Still room for 1 more at the moment. More than happy to split the cost to add slots/days via crowdfund.

We are in global 866!

Contact me via discord if you're interested in joining: adamjoee
"
AdamJoee wrote:
Good afternoon exiles!

messaged you on discord
I would love to join the gang. shuta6667 on discord. I have some issue to pm you on discord don't know why,hmmm. I applied for league btw, waiting for approval. Thank you in advance.
I applied, friend of shuuta's
Moraxxxx , LOG IN with THE boiz
wellsean , LOGIN
ferm2210#4034 if still playing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info