[PlayStation] 3.23.2 Patch Notes

3.23.2 Patch Notes

• Made several improvements and fixes to the engine.
  • Added 1070 more foiled Unique Item options that the Voidborn Reliquary can yield.
  • Fixed a bug where turning in a stack of The Rite of Elements Divination Cards did not grant credit towards the Divined Destiny Challenge.
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2024, 3:12:45 PM
Thanks GGG!
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Oooh does it look better or something ? 😁
This patch has introduced some seizure-inducing multicolored strobing effects around my character after every wave of Simulacrum, on the wilting plants in Harvest and at many other random points while simply mapping. I'm sure it happens elsewhere but this was just what I've noticed in the first hour of playing post update.

Please fix, it burns my eyes.
Made several improvments to the engine, while breaking 10 times more than what was fixed. Game almost unplayable. The sad this is, i am not shocked as this is expected.
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!
Any word on a patch to fix this?
Ever since patch update I have experienced stuttering and freezing in game, which never happened before. It's not network, nor lack of storage space, or anything else. Please fix so I can enjoy the game again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info