Conflux Private League - Necropolis Edition

Hello exiles! The popular Conflux private league is back for yet another season! Join our private league and play in Necropolis league with a new perspective. If you have never heard of Conflux before we used to post our league announcements on Reddit but stopped doing that as of Affliction league and are trying other avenues of advertisement.

Conflux League is for players who would like to experience Path of Exile inside a smaller community, with no bots and a less crowded economy. Our intent is to provide a more community-focused PoE environment and an SSF-lite style experience, where many specific items you might need are still available, but not as easily as in trade leagues.

This community was born out of frustration with trade prices and the number of bots and RMT happening on trade league. We are here to enjoy the league together and help one another out. We strongly believe in the bartering system, sharing favors, and continuing to develop a tight-knit group of players. This is a great place to enjoy your favorite build or experience PoE as a new or relatively new player with plenty of helpful folks around to chat with!

We are veterans of 13 leagues doing this now, having created the Conflux league for Harvest, Heist, Ritual, Ultimatum, Expedition, Scourge, Archnemesis, Sentinel, Lake of Kalandra, The Forbidden Sanctum, Crucible, Trial of The Ancestors, and Affliction very successfully. Joining the league is free, there are no additional mods to make the game harder, and it will run for the full duration of the league unless there is a strong lack of interest in extending it (note that you can at most have 60 days of time in a private league, so we have to extend mid league; that's a GGG thing not a Conflux thing.)

We're highly active both in-game and on Discord. There's also a league guild open to any Conflux league player looking for an even more community-oriented experience. We have players from all different time zones!

For any questions, help or information, join our Discord (https://discord.gg/7cmSR74Pfk), reply here, or PM me directly.

JOIN FREE HERE! (https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/join/Conflux+Necropolis+League/onxJJOWBJHkTwtotpFQ5)

Check out the league page here if you want to verify the league before you join! (https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/Conflux+Necropolis+League)

We hope to see you in Necropolis and future leagues!

FAQ

Q. Is there an entry fee?

A. No, it's 100% free! League staff funds a large amount of initial slots and once they fill up we crowdfund more. All donations are highly appreciated, but there exists no pressure or requirement to donate.

Q. How long does Conflux League last, are there any league modifiers?

A. A minimum of 50 days, and can be extended to last the entire league if there's sufficient interest. No modifiers.

Q. Does my progress in the private league count for challenges?

A. Yes, you can complete challenges inside the Conflux League, a good number of people reached 40/40 purely in Conflux last league for reference (most of us didn't, screw that noise!).

Q. Can I still use the path of exile trade website? Can I still list my items?

A. Yes, there exists a drop-down box directly to the right of the search bar that lets you choose what league you’re in. Listing items works exactly the same here as it does in trade league.

Q. Are there any PoE tools/applications that work in the league?

A. Yes, the community fork of the Poe Overlay tool specifically does support private leagues and is usable here.

Q. What happens to my characters and progress at the end of the league? Can I transfer my characters back to the normal league?

A. All of your characters, items, and progression will transfer back over to the normal Necropolis league. The one exception being your stored master missions. Complete these first or you'll lose them. You may also choose to transfer back to the normal league at any time by clicking a "Migrate All" button that'll show next to any characters in private leagues.

Q. About how many players does the league usually have?

A. Generally speaking, we average between 1000 and 1500 players (previously when we publicly announced on Reddit), often towards the 1000-1200 during the first week or so, but the league continues to have new folks apply and join for its whole duration usually. During Crucible we had a bit over 1,300 players!

That said we decided not to announce publicly last league and ended the league with 850 players. Our anticipation this league is between 500 and 1000 players registered, but we'll see where we end up!

Q. What about trading in Conflux?

A. Many players in Conflux will list the items they are trading for "1 Offering of The Goddess". This is used to indicate that they are willing to take offers/haggle for the item or that they may be looking for non-standard things in the trade such as Essences/Fossils/Fragments/Alts/Fus/ect. If a player has a normal B/O listed in Chaos or Divines they are usually only looking to sell for that listed price. Much of the time this is only done for more rare/expensive items but everyone is different. Just don't be a jerk or try to manipulating the market. Most everyone in Conflux is pretty easy going and wants to help each other out, sort of a "pay-it-forward" kinda thing.

If you've any additional questions, ask away!

Our discord server also contains a more comprehensive FAQ section, covering all things Conflux and private leagues.

The following league staff members are available to answer questions here: AustereSpoon, Yeknom24, DjRiff, and VadanManadis.
IGN: Leper_Consort
Last edited by Yeknom24 on Mar 27, 2024, 2:47:18 PM
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2024, 3:28:12 PM
If you are interested in SSF-Adjacent, and people actually answering your trade messages, Conflux is a great community. I've been with them since Heist (2020), and keep coming back because of the awesome people in this league.

Definitely not because they've chained me up in the lab to make me farm them Transfigured Gems.
We also have Cat picks!

And the very very Octavian who works for GGG and who will surely be happy to provide you with a PoE2 Beta Key. I promise ;)

Last edited by biokaese on Mar 27, 2024, 4:49:01 PM
Come experience Ssf-Lite with all of us here in Conflux.

Come for the refreshing No BS trade experience, but stay for the memes and the people.

Best set of randos you can find on the whole internet.

*This post is sponsored by CONFLUX.*
"YVAN EHT NIOJ"
Conflux is great, c'mere. We need more people to farm uniques to fuel my degenerate double corrupt gamba addiction. I do plenty of blight for all of us.
SSF Lite > trade
Been in conflux for several leagues now. Will never go back to normal trade. Unless you live to trade, you will love the private league life.
Amazing stuff, I will join you guys this league :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info