Essences making game crash (possibly related to Crystal Resonance)

I've been playing around with the new essence notable Crystal resonance and it seems like it can make the game crash.

It happened 3 times today, twice with 2 essence scarab + Essence scarab of Ascent and one with 1 essence scarab, one ascent and one calcification. And it made my game crash and the map close when I log back in right after I remnant of corruption them and the essence break out. It happened the 3 times when the crystal resonance node chose a deafening essence to copy (but this has also worked most of the time) but I think all three times, it chose the deafening essence of loathing. I might be wrong tho I only really clearly remember the last one.

Thank you,
Last bumped on Mar 31, 2024, 12:24:04 AM
+1

Happened to me twice. Cant remember the details of the first but it behaved similar to the below clip.
I corrupted an essence (in this case Shrieking Misery and Screaming Loathing) and the corrupt change the essences to two Screaming Loathing. Shortly after releasing the Monster I am disconnected and upon reconnect the remainder of my portals are gone.
Please see clip below :
https://clips.twitch.tv/SuperSnappyRhinocerosBatChest-jYy2gEt33ifYgMXS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info