Sulphite emberflame giving absurd amounts of azurite.. is it a bug?

Ran into a strange combination and I'm not sure if it's intended or not, But the atlas passive "Mining Byproducts" is making the sulphite emberflame mobs also give azurite. At first this seemed to make some sense, but with only using the niko scarab, all the increased sulphite passive points and 1 emberflame I got 3k azurite from a single map.

You can juice these mobs by filling out the entire lantern with sulphite mobs, they spawn from strongboxes and seem to always spawn from them. It feels like you could maybe get well over 20k azurite per map. Unless I've made some huge mistake/misunderstanding here. Bit worried to continue running this because of the sheer amount of azurite its pumping out.
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2024, 5:24:31 AM
Bump

Was going to post a thread myself on this, I have had reports of people getting 100k+ Azurite (with screenshot proof) from juiced T16's by replacing all monsters with sulphite allflames. Its actually the reason the resonator market is destroyed and Delving outside of bossing isnt really worth it.

I dont think this was intended at all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info