Scarab drops when blocked

An example is I am dropping Abyss Scarabs when I have allocated 'Loved by the Sun' which states "Scarabs found in your Maps cannot be Abyss Scarabs".
This happens with other types of scarabs and allocations as well.
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2024, 11:52:27 AM
Same here. These atlas points do not work.

BUMP

This would be great to know.

Mark2_GGG Please help!

EDIT: Turns out i was running Strongboxes, which can have "Drops # additions [League] Scarabs". That explains it for me at least.
Last edited by Kortonx on Apr 7, 2024, 5:05:16 PM
if they are from eldritch altars, strongboxes, etc.. which specifies that type of scarab it will drop this isn't a bug.

as with other things its only natural drops its preventing.
"if they are from eldritch altars, strongboxes, etc.. which specifies that type of scarab it will drop this isn't a bug.

as with other things its only natural drops its preventing."

This is a fair comment. I will look into this now, thank you.
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
if they are from eldritch altars, strongboxes, etc.. which specifies that type of scarab it will drop this isn't a bug.

as with other things its only natural drops its preventing.

I was hoping this was the answer but just tested a map, the only ritual alter was boss drops 2 vaals, I killed a small mob, no boxes were near, and a Legion Scarab dropped from it. I have Sealed Domain allocated. I think it is a bug.
Last edited by darrenjball on Apr 7, 2024, 9:31:30 PM
I can also confirm, clean map, on bosskill dropping blocked scarabs.

Also, if it is WITHIN a map, the notable should at some point be a factor. Considering this is the case and the notables can be bypassed by things such as Strongboxes, and/or, Allflames, it kinda makes these notables pointless for the purpose of scarabs entirely. I also have the ambush 100% notable......has no effect, regardless of map or drops even considering the pool of scarabs that can drop.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info