getting Einhar missions with single red beast (no yellows)

this might be ruthless specific but I also recently tried to make a talisman killed all the beasts and got no reward at all just an empty window where my talisman should have been
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Last edited by alhazred70 on Apr 7, 2024, 4:12:47 AM
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2024, 2:02:19 PM
In order to active a recipe, you need 1 red and 3 yellow

You need to provide a video to explain what actually happened
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
i realize you're trying to help and I could have formatted my post better, but this is a bug report of two simple bugs in the bug report area not a question in the help section.

In the interest of clarifying:

Bug A: (the title): I've had two einhar missions yesterday that failed to spawn any yellow beasts at all. capturing the red in both cases "completed" the mission in the quest tracker.

Bug two: preceding this weirdness I sacrificed a previously captured red and of course 3 yellows, killed them and got an empty reward window.

"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info