Beast craft hinekora's lock magic item not available

I have both Craicic Chimeral and Black Mórrigan in the bestiary, but the hinekora's lock craft is not available.

I have no clue if there are reproducable steps, i did the Max possible links craft a couple days ago and only today wanted to do the lock craft and noticed i did not have it.

I have tried to make a new character, i have restarted a million times with different configurations of adding these beasts to the bestiary.

I there any way for an admin to just unlock the craft on my account or something like that? Anything so I can continue to craft and progress my items.

Bug reference number 4.262.147.097

Thanks.
Last edited by Jimmybald on Apr 7, 2024, 9:43:35 AM
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2024, 4:11:30 PM
"
Jimmybald wrote:

I have both Craicic Chimeral and Black Mórrigan in the bestiary, but the hinekora's lock craft is not available.

I have no clue if there are reproducable steps, i did the Max possible links craft a couple days ago and only today wanted to do the lock craft and noticed i did not have it.

I have tried to make a new character, i have restarted a million times with different configurations of adding these beasts to the bestiary.

I there any way for an admin to just unlock the craft on my account or something like that? Anything so I can continue to craft and progress my items.

Bug reference number 4.262.147.097

Thanks.
How to Report Bugs

"
Rachel wrote:
Also, confirm that there are no other threads reporting this issue, and post your bug in there if that is the case.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

I guess this is the root cause of the issue? It says i have 3 chimerals in the bestiary but its not marked as found.

Edit: never mind, self farmed a chimeral and that box is now also checked, still no lock craft available
Last edited by Jimmybald on Apr 7, 2024, 2:44:55 PM
FIXED!!!

To anyone else that might read this. It is now fixed for me, I had to self capture both Chimeral and Morrigan and the craft unlocked.

Morrigan is easy, the Crow scarab guarantees it (dont forget to guarantee einhar, and probably use a dupe scarab too). Chimeral was a few white maps rushing with 15 beasts per map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info