I keep getting Lycia stuck during first phase

I lost a few runs of Sanctum already because Lycia got stuck in the first phase. Maybe that's because I am playing a totem build and it focuses on totems, stays too far away, and can't keep up with me/with mist moving. The last time that happened was when she started casting her lightning channeling attack and I had to run away from the mist + dodge the strike. It's incredibly frustrating to get this issue and I think it would be reasonable to have some kind of safety measure in this case, like, the boss teleporting to the phase 2 fighting arena if you managed to get there or that red mist would disappear in the zone between my character and the boss so that I could return to her and lure her to follow me further.

Yes, there is a gimmick that you can restart the fight if that happens via alt+f4, but that's still frustrating and I lost run trying to restart it 3 times, where I stopped touching her and let her follow me, which seems to prevent the issue, but she killed me because she decided to cast the red lightning blade on the little bridge leading to the 2nd phase of the arena and there is no way to dodge it.
Last edited by Zhuk_Pauk on Apr 7, 2024, 4:09:34 PM
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2024, 3:26:37 PM
This has happened to me with the Enslaver and Constrictor maps consistently. I wonder if it is a similar bug.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info