Bug on elder's guard map under maven+delirium

When i fight with elder guard(any of them) under delirium and maven , elder doesn't tp the boss to the next stage, the boss just stay afk and maven cast her skills.Reenter to the area doesn't help. Its happen only when delirium is on.

(i didn't understand how to download image here, i use /bug in the game and it number is 1 820 017 639 , on the image i just stay near the boss under delirium+maven and boss is staying afk)
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2024, 8:27:21 AM
I have more information about this bug. I guess its happend if i jump into the boss and burst him in less than a second. I tried more maps and if i gave couple seconds for boss to start fight everything is OK. Probably, it happens not because i burst the boss but because the boss cast delirium skill and stay afk during casting it and i burst him during this animation and the boss continues staying afk. Thats all i noticed. If you have any questins about my build, atlas tree, scarabs or anything else, ask me any time i always ready to help.
me and a friend have the same issue. we are both playing miners and have considerable burst. using permanent delirium keystone here. not sure what the exact cause is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info