Coffins / Corpses not showing up on bulk trade

Hi,

I post coffins for sale and they show up under my individual tab, but they are not showing up in the bulk for-sale tab.

I don't know why not - my beasts are showing up, for example.

It's very frustrating and bricks my sales.
Last bumped on Apr 15, 2024, 4:17:18 PM
Yes, I'm also temporarily pausing farming to wait for the trade page to be fixed
i noticed that issue too today. There appear to be some sort of rate limit on trade , if you spam too much or something ? I have 7 tabs full of coffins that i update prices often like an hour or so to see what sells.
So they added billions of items to gather, just to get cucked by the trade system ? Sounds like great design
Today I spent like 2 hours trying to figure out why my coffins are not displayed on trade site. It looks that I'm not alone.
For me it looks that they are indexed when I set price for example 20c, but if I put in my trade tab 6 coffins and set 1/6 divine price for each they are not indexed. This was working yesterday.
Same.
Same issue as well, but not at all consistent. Some showing, some not - have tried individual pricing, set price at tabs, and done groups of X/x - all having intermittent issues showing on trade
Thread on reddit as well - seems like at least one streamer having issues too:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1c4o592/how_to_have_your_filled_coffin_appear_on_the_bulk/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info