POE Website Issues

Im having issues accessing the POE website since this past weekend, starting Friday. The background is white and loads links but none of the formatting is present. Also the trade site wont load most of the time (The real problem). I have reset my router, power cycled my computer, deleted cache and cookies and im still having the issue. I noticed images arent loading on linked sites as well (POe ninja, wealthy exile, awakened poe) Anyway, just want to bring this attention to GGG since I have not seen any other threads about it. Not sure if it is a local issue or something else going on.

Screenshot of what im seeing can be seen here:

https://ibb.co/HFRnYtH

Edit: Wanted to also point out that trade filters followed via the POE website were also unable to be updated or changed because of this issue. Downloading directly still works, but the link from website to game was/is down
Last edited by Tippies on Apr 16, 2024, 8:22:01 AM
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2024, 6:30:06 PM
I am having the exact same issues with website and filters. If I reset router it fixes it for like a day then starting doing it again. Have no other issues on other games/websites. It has been going on about 2 weeks or so for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info