[BUG: 3,029,646,556] T17 Fortress Map, wrong remaining monsters or monsters spawned out of bound?

I ran 3 or 4 Fortress maps between yesterday and today, and every time the counter that displays the number of remaining monsters stays around 30+ monsters remaining after I clear out the map.

I spent 10~15 minutes running around every map meticulously checking every corner. I ran around hugging walls for mechanical dolls, I ran another round spamming Frenzy with Awakened Multi projectiles and every time I get the same result. I only find one or two dolls and a barrel I didn't kill or destroy and nothing else.

Unless there's a Konami code to access an hidden area I'm not aware of; I don't know where these remaining monsters are.

It only happens on the Fortress map, the remaining monster count on other T17 maps drops to 0 when I clear the maps.

Bug report: 3,029,646,556

Last edited by Silverpelt on Apr 18, 2024, 9:11:01 AM
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2024, 8:51:31 PM
This is something I've wondered about as well. Ran like 50 or so Fortress maps and I've never been able to get below ~38 monsters remaining.
Same here, I think its the little floating robots that we can't target. In heist, they are actual mobs that we can kill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info