Some bad systems

I accidentally bought a map tab, clicked buy when chatting with a friend about the price of the map tab (There's no confirmation if you want to purchase or not). I already had one.

Emailed support for a refund, got an email back, they had done the refund. That's cool. Check my stash and my old map tab with all my maps is gone and I'm left with an empty map tab (the accidental purchase). Send another email, seeing if it can be fixed, get a reply "I'm afraid that when Tabs are refunded/removed, the one removed is chosen randomly by the system. I'm afraid we cannot control which is removed. We apologise for the inconveneince."

Why is the system like this? And if it cant be changed a little warning would of been nice, so i could taken at least some of the items out, instead of losing hundreds of maps.
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2024, 7:40:29 AM
Hey Earnie, any removed tabs would become Remove-Only tabs in this case. Please check your stash settings to see if you have the "Hide Remove-only Tabs" option enabled. Your stash settings can be found in the upper right corner of your stash. Hope this helps!
"
Jenn_GGG wrote:
Hey Earnie, any removed tabs would become Remove-Only tabs in this case. Please check your stash settings to see if you have the "Hide Remove-only Tabs" option enabled. Your stash settings can be found in the upper right corner of your stash. Hope this helps!

Thank you. Did know that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info