T17's

i can't seem to crack this code...

I've tried so many build variables. I'm playing flicker strike slayer. The biggest let down was playing with 6 million dps flicker strike 100% spell suppression 90% reduced phy damage and capped resistance. I'm not sure what to try anymore i just continue to get 1 shot i feel like i'm right on the cusp of being able to beat it but i don't know what to do... extremely irritating getting 1 shot with 100% spell suppresion 90% phy damage reduction and capped resistance... Should i go for more damage? I'm stumped...
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2024, 6:40:29 AM
I'll crack the code sure but you won't like what you hear.

You have no other defenses.
You rolled bad mods.

Very basic.

Oh and your playing flicker.

Oh and btw 90% reduction isn't really 90% especially your armor in your POB.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 23, 2024, 1:05:14 AM
what other defenses should i try and get?
I took a brief look at your flicker and ignored the deadeye, because those are by definition glasscannons and wont survive in T17s anyways, unless you´d be able to dump boatloads of currency into the build.

Now your flicker has only 3k life, negative chaos res, no spell suppress, leech as the only source to sustain and no avoidance at all - resulting in 75k ehp with all relevant buffs and flasks up or 13.5k w/o any buffs.

Ehp is by no means the end all be all metric in this game, however your build having lackluster sustain and no means to avoid dmg, results in your build having to eat all the dmg while being unable to bounce back instantly and also not having a large enough buffer to handle all of this.

Thats already really bad but if non of your defensive buffs are up, your max hit vs chaos dmg is a laughable 2.6k and 5.5k vs phys. This right here is whats killing you plus you are playing flicker. Which means you have zero control over your character and cannot dodge incoming dmg manually.

Id honestly suggest to look at other options, ideally another Duelist as baseclass allowing you to keep the leveling progress and simply switching ascendancy. Slayer isnt a great choice to begin with, Flicker is even worse and having this bad defenses is the nail in the coffin Im afraid.
Last edited by Orbaal on Apr 23, 2024, 6:48:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info