Getting Runaround and No Help From Support

Can anyone help me get some issues resolved at maybe a management level or something similar? I've gone to Support to get my email on my account changed because it was hacked and is not recoverable. The Support people are giving me this endless runaround with one task after another after another ad nauseum to prove my account is my account. The latest contact had me provide [Removed by Support] which I did but then they say that's not enough after I provide it and they want more information still--information that would only be found on my email account that was lost to me.

I had my game account on POE hacked a few years ago and didn't have to go through any of this trouble to "prove" I was the legit account holder and got my account back in short order! This is proving ridiculous and its already been more than two weeks since I first contacted them about updating my account. I've really got a feeling these Support guys are being unnecessarily tedious and petty about something that seriously should have been resolved on the spot or at least the same day.

I can still login and play but the email linked to my account is lost and all I want to do is update my info. I don't even understand why I can't change the info myself as no other company I've ever heard of is requiring a dozen or more hoops for me to jump through just for this!
Last edited by Jenn_GGG on Apr 23, 2024, 2:51:46 AM
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2024, 5:27:11 AM
Hey there, I'm afraid we aren't able to assist with account-related issues over the forums. If you've already contacted the team at support@grindinggear.com then you'll need to wait for the appropriate team member to get back to you. We appreciate your patience!
Its not about waiting for contact. Its about getting in contact with someone who can help me with a problem with the Support people. And I'm not asking for a solution here, I just want to get in touch with someone who can help me precisely because the Support guys are NOT helping me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info